Friday, March 1, 2013

Delicious Gluten Free Brownies

I have been craving brownies since I went gluten free, I had bought some gluten free all purpose flour at a health food store, but realized you need xanthan gum added to the flour, I looked this product up on the internet and realized its SO expensive, also some with celiac also have an allergy to the gums that alot of products use. So I did some research and most people just leave the xanthan gum out of their recipies. So I decided to give it a shot.
Microwave Gluten Free Brownies

1/2 C. margarine
1 C. Sugar
2 Eggs
1 t. Gluten Free Vanilla (check the ingredients on your vanilla, some contain wheat)
1/4 t. baking powder
3/4 c. Gluten Free all purpose flour or Gluten free baking mix
1/2 c Gluten Free Cocoa (Check the ingredients on the cocoa you already have, mine was already
gluten free.


The Ingredients

Microwave 1/2 c margarine for 45 seconds to melt,
Add 2 eggs, 1 c sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla.
Mix until well blended.

Add 3/4 c  Gluten Free flour

Add 1/2 c Cocoa and 1/4 tsp baking powder

Mix until well combined

Pour evenly into a 8x8 inch glass baking dish sprayed with PAM

Microwave on Medium for 8-10 minutes. I did mine for
8 and they came out perfect.



The finished product.
 
 
 
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment