Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gluten Free Rice Chex

Today I made Gluten Free Rice Chex and I wanted to share the recipe with you.

Ingredients
6 cups Gluten Free Rice Chex
1/4 C. Butter
1 package of mini marshmallows (make sure they are gluten free, I used Kroger brand)


First, melt butter in a large pot, when butter in melted add a bag of mini marshmallows

 
Stir marshmallows and butter until marshmallows are melted
When marshmallows and smooth and melted add the Rice Chex
I added dark chocolate chips to mine, you could add, dried fruit, butterscotch, nuts, whatever you want.

Mix well, then spread onto a baking pan lined with wax paper and let cool.
Tip: I used a piece of wax paper to spread mine onto the pan since they are sticky.

Let cool and enjoy!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment