Friday, March 1, 2013

Banana Pancakes

I have always wanted to try banana pancakes, from the Jack Johnson song "Banana Pancakes."  The other morning I was craving some breakfast other than yogurt or gluten free cereal. I decided to make banana pancakes. I looked up a recipe through Pinterest, I was surprised at how easy it was.
Banana and Egg, that's all you need. I started whipping up the pancakes right away.

First cut up the banana and add one egg. (This is best to do when your bananas are really ripe and about to go bad, they mash easier) This made 4 small pancakes.


Then mash the banana and egg together, it should look like this.

I added chocolate chips to mine, you could add berries, nuts, whatever you usually add to pancakes.

Spray pan with PAM and pour in the batter

Flip

Enjoy! Top with berries, syrup. I top mine with peanut butter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment